Join the Friends
What are the Benefits?
Become a Friend of Dulwich Picture Gallery and enjoy free entry to the collection and all our exhibitions, all year round. As a Friend you get:
- FREE entry to all visiting exhibitions for you and a family guest
- FREE entry to the Permanent Collection for you and a family guest
- Invitations to private views
- Discounts on all lectures, art classes, talks & events
- The award winning InView magazine issued 3 times a year
- Discount on membership at the Ritzy Picturehouse
- The opportunity to get involved with the work of the Friends
- Receive the Gallery's monthly e-news
Single membership: from £35 a year - Join Now
Joint membership: from £50 a year - Join Now
Gift membership - Buy Now
If you have queries please email email@example.com or phone: 0208 299 8751
Where your money goes
Unlike many other art galleries, Dulwich Picture Gallery receives no direct government funding. The Friends of Dulwich Picture Gallery is a registered charity run by volunteers, so your subscription benefits the Gallery directly.
Currently the Friends donate around £270,000 a year to the Gallery, helping to:
- Support the visiting exhibitions
- Contribute to the conservation and restoration of the permanent collection
- Support the outreach work of the Education Department, working with children and the elderly in South East London
Who are the Friends?
Currently there are more than 7,000 Friends of Dulwich Picture Gallery. They are a diverse group, living mainly in South East London but also in other parts of London.
- Being a Friend brings an enriched relationship with the Gallery and its art. Once they join, most stay as Friends for many years.
- There is an active and committed group of Friends who regularly organise 100+ events throughout the year, which are open to all.
- Becoming a Friend brings a sense of belonging to an important part of the local community.
- There is a group of 45+ Friends who welcome visitors, sell tickets and deal with Membership issues at the Friends Desk in the Gallery entrance hall.