Special exhibition late of Adriaen van de Velde & Permanent Collection
Atmospheric winter lights trail
Weekend Christmas market
Join us for an after-hours showing of our Van de Velde exhibition and explore our illuminated gardens. Gaze at the sculptural Christmas trees hand-crafted by artist Phillip Long, create your very own family photo at our giant baroque frame and venture into the enchanted cottage where the whole family can enjoy Christmas storytelling*.
Along your journey, listen to the sounds of pop-up choirs and you may even encounter one of our live entertainers including Theo the Magician (14 & 16 Dec) and magician Andrew Kelly, as seen on the Ellen Degeneres Show, on 13, 15 & 18 Dec.
Wrap up warm and enjoy festive nibbles from our Christmas Cabin, and street food by other on-site vendors, including wood fired pizza from Lucabuca, homemade pies from Crafty Pies and sweet treats by Wilma's Cupcakery. Come along at the weekends to enjoy the Christmas market, which will be continuing throughout the evening.
*Storytelling is an additional £3 per child. Timeslots booked online. Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays only (subject to availability).
Buy tickets on the door throughout, (card & cash) or book online here >>
Get a sneak peak (or listen) and see who's performing on what night below:
|Tues 6 Dec||Mind and Soul Choir||8pm|
|Weds 7 Dec||Note-Orious||8pm|
|Thurs 8 Dec||Portico Singers||7pm|
|Fri 9 Dec||Telegraph Community Choir||7.30pm & 8.30pm|
|Sat 10 Dec||Dulwich Choral Society||7.30pm & 8.30pm|
|Sun 11 Dec||SELfolk Orchestra||7pm|
|Tues 13 Dec||Nunhead Choir||7.30pm & 8.15pm|
|Weds 14 Dec||Cambria Choir||7pm|
|Thurs 15 Dec||The Gallery Singers||7.30pm|
|Fri 16 Dec||Blackheath Choir||7.30pm & 8.30pm|
|Sat 17 Dec||The Other Guys Alumni||7pm & 8pm|
|Sun 18 Dec||Hasty Nymphs||8pm|
Get a sense of what to expect from the pop-up choirs with these Christmassy numbers...
Tickets - available on the door throughout, (card & cash) or book online here >>
Winterlights tickets are being sold through our official Eventbrite page. It's quick, easy & secure and you can pay via Credit/Debit card - just checkout as a guest through PayPal. No account necessary.
You can also book over the phone by calling 0208 2998 750, Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. (£2 booking fee applies)
What does a Family, Adult or Child ticket include?
- A Family (2 adults & 2 children: save £3 Tues-Fri, £4 Sat/Sun), Adult or Child ticket covers entry to the light and sound installation in the grounds, the Permanent Collection (RRP £8 adult), Adriaen van de Velde (RRP £12.50 adult) access to street food vendors and additional entertainment from our Christmas choirs.
- Children under 3 come free!
- Standard child tickets do not include storytelling.
How do I book for the storytelling?
- Please note that storytelling is only available on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays. Duration: 40 mins.
- Please purchase the required number of 'Storytelling' tickets for your desired timeslot IN ADDITION to your standard tickets.
- Storytelling is an additional £3 per child. Please be advised that due to limited seating in the Ice Queen’s palace, no more than one adult per child will be admitted. Adults do not need a ticket.
Will I need cash on the night?
- Whilst our cabin does accept card payments, we advise bringing cash to use at stalls & food vendors.