Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education. Dulwich Picture Gallery is proud to be supporting schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture.
We offer education settings who are working towards, or currently hold an Artsmark Award, with the following opportunities:
• A range of Artsmark appropriate Learning Sessions for all ages to include in your Statement of Commitment and/or Case Study
• Our Volunteer Interpretation Programme (VIPs) is for young people aged 14-21 and offers opportunities to get involved with the Gallery.
• CPD to support teachers with new art skills e.g. using clay, collagraph printing or interpretation of paintings.
• We also offer lectures, talks and workshops as part of our Adult programme that will support teachers to further develop their Arts practice.
• Collaborative partnerships – from joining our termly Teacher Panel to a range of creative projects that we run across the Learning Team.
• Suggestions of other local organisations and networks that may help you fulfil your Artsmark goals
To find out how Dulwich Picture Gallery can support your Artsmark journey, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 299 8730.
Find out more at artsmark.org.uk