Spencer House

Spencer House, one of the last of many private palaces that once adorned central London, was built in 1756 by the 1st Earl Spencer, who required a large residence to cement his status. It is still owned by Earl Spencer, but the house has been continuously let since the war, most notably to the 4th Baron Rothschild who restored the state rooms and garden to their original beauty.

Meet at 10.45am, outside 27 St James's Place, London, SW1A 1NR

Nearest Tube – Green Park

Event details

Start date
10 April 2017
11.00am - 12.30pm
£16; £14 Friends
Wheelchair Access