Under 5s Explore: Mini Masterpieces
Spark your child’s imagination through playful painting.
Join these exploratory sessions for under 5s. Each session begins with a journey through the Gallery to discover the different people, places and animals in our paintings, followed by an art-making activity.
Our themes change monthly to keep your little creatives engaged and open them up to new ways of playing.
Under 5s Explore: Mini Masterpieces takes place on the last Thursday of every month.
Things to know before the session:
- Recommended for under 5 year olds.
- 2 adults maximum per child.
- Dress children for messy play or bring a change of clothes.
- We have wet wipes on hand and there are toilets nearby.
- All materials are non-toxic and safe to put in mouths. Our ‘baby paint’ is made from cornflour, water and food colouring. Please do get in touch in advance if your baby has any allergies and we will provide an alternative.
Your comfort is our priority. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or concerns.