Dulwich Picture Gallery Christmas Raffle 2023
We are pleased to present the winning numbers for 2023 Christmas Raffle with an array of exclusive prizes to be awarded to the lucky winners listed below.
|Raffle Number Printed on e-ticket or paper ticket
Star Prize: Luxury 2 night Antwerp art tour including:
- Return Eurostar train tickets in Standard Premier (larger seats and a light meal included) for four people from London St Pancras to Brussels Midi station and onward local rail connection in seats to Antwerp Central Station.
- Two nights’ accommodation at a centrally-located hotel in Antwerp (rated 4* or higher), based on two people sharing two double or twin rooms on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Dinner for four people at a central Antwerp restaurant.
- Four entry tickets to the Royal Museum of Fine Arts, Antwerp (KMSKA).
- Four, 72-hour Antwerp City Passes, which allow access to 16 of the city’s museums and galleries, as well as other visitor attractions, plus unlimited use of the city’s trams.
- Guided walking tour of "Ruben’s Antwerp".
Star Prize value: £1,500
- 2nd & 3rd Prize: Flemish feast hamper
- 4th Prize: Dulwich Picture Gallery gift hamper
- 5th & 6th Prize: Stuart Semple Happy Dazed Limited Edition Print, signed and numbered
- 7th & 8th Prize: two tickets to Dulwich Picture Gallery with coffee and cake at Flotsam & Jetsam
- 9th: Dulwich Picture Gallery Friends Plus Membership
- 10th: Unlocking Paintings: A Guide to Historic Art by Helen Hillyard and Jennifer Scott
What you need to know
Up to 50 tickets may be purchased per entrant. The Raffle will close on Wednesday 13 December at 23.59pm. The draw will take place at Dulwich Picture Gallery on Thursday 14 December 2023 at 11am.
Prizes are open to all UK residents living in Great Britain except employees of Dulwich Picture Gallery and VISITFLANDERS. Entrants must be 16 years of age or over.
The star prize to Antwerp must be taken between 1 January 2024 and 31 December 2024, at dates of the winners choosing, subject to availability. Flexibility is available if the winner wishes to add an extra night or two, at the winner's own cost etc. No cash alternative.
Please see full terms and conditions below.
Your raffle tickets and Gift Aid
After purchasing your desired number of raffle tickets, you will receive a confirmation email containing the ticket number/s for each of the raffle tickets you have purchased. You may also make a donation to support the Gallery at the same time. You may add Gift Aid to your donation at no extra cost to you, this will increase your gift by 25p for every £1 you donate using Gift Aid.
Thank you to VISITFLANDERS for their support which comes in advance of our major 2023 exhibition Rubens & Women.
Generously supported by VISITFLANDERS.
Full Terms and Conditions
Registered under the Gambling Act 2005 with Southwark County Council
Promoter: Dulwich Picture Gallery, Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AD
To be eligible to purchase a Raffle Ticket, a person must be:
a) 16 years of age or over;
Each raffle ticket will be sold for £5.
All tickets sold will support Dulwich Picture Gallery (Registered Charity No: 1171287).
The closing date for the Christmas Raffle 2023 is 23:59 on Wednesday 13 December 2023.
Applications for raffle tickets received after the closing date will not be entered in the Christmas Raffle 2023.
The raffle will be drawn at 11:00 on Thursday 14 December 2023 at: Dulwich Picture Gallery, Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AD.
The results of the Star Prize (1st prize) and nine other prizes will be drawn randomly.
The winner of the Star Prize will be notified by telephone where possible. All other winners will be notified in writing.
A complete list of winners will be available by visiting the Gallery’s website.
This raffle has been registered under the Gambling Act 2005 with Southwark County Council.
The promoter of this raffle is: Dulwich Picture Gallery, Gallery Road, London, SE21 7AD
Star Prize Terms and Conditions
1. The prize as described is available on the date of prize draw. Should the prize, or elements of it, become unavailable, substitutes of equal value will be provided.
The star prize package comprises:
Return Eurostar train tickets in Standard Premier (larger seats and a light meal included) for four people from London St Pancras to Brussels Midi station and onward local rail connection in seats to Antwerp Central Station.
Two nights’ accommodation at a centrally-located hotel in Antwerp (rated 4* or higher), based on two people sharing two double or twin rooms on a bed and breakfast basis.
Dinner for four people at a central Antwerp restaurant.
Four entry tickets to the Royal Museum of Fine Arts, Antwerp (KMSKA).
Four, 72-hour Antwerp City Passes, which allow access to 16 of the city’s museums and galleries, as well as other visitor attractions, plus unlimited use of the city’s trams.
2. The star prize must be taken as one package.
3. The star prize is valid for two nights between January 1, 2024 and December 31, 2024. The prize must be booked at least one month in advance of the winner’s desired travel dates. Travel dates are subject to availability. The dinner reservation, entry to the KMSKA and guided walking tour of Antwerp must be booked at the same time that the winner books their stay. Once confirmed, the booking cannot be amended in any way. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they and their guest each has a valid passport, any necessary visas and travel insurance for their trip.
4. The star prize does not include travel to/from St. Pancras station, other travel costs within Belgium, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned in Condition 2, above.
5. All elements of the star prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
6. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of VISITFLANDERS and Dulwich Picture Gallery.
7. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of VISITFLANDERS. Accordingly, VISITFLANDERS may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to VISITFLANDERS as a result thereof.
8. Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion.
These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.