Work with us: Exhibitions Manager
We are looking for an Exhibitions Manager to manage key exhibitions in the Gallery's programme. Develop your skills and understanding of working with loans, interpretation and audiences in temporary exhibitions.
• Driving exhibition schedules to keep projects on time and on budget.
• Carrying out loan negotiation, co-ordinating transport and logistics.
• Organising and supporting installs and take-downs of exhibitions.
• Supporting the Gallery’s Environmental Monitoring and Salvage Groups
• Research to support development of future exhibitions.
• Developing audience-centred exhibition interpretation with the project team.
• Coordinating exhibition design elements and catalogue production, working closely with the Gallery’s Creative Producer and external creative agencies.
• Maintaining up to date documentation for exhibitions.
• Monitoring and reporting expenditure for exhibitions.
Application deadline: Midnight, 13 July 2023
How to apply: To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete this anonymous Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form.
We will review applications and offer interviews on a rolling basis.
Image: credit Luca Piffaretti.